12.12.2010

Spotless - Week 2

Positives for this week. I made a delicious 15 bean soup with squash and various greens. I loved every bite. So yummy. My favorite meal by far was the pesto spaghetti squash I ate Friday. Recipe: Bake spaghetti squash in oven. Remove from skin. Stir in pesto (I have some in a jar from the store.) Top with fresh, diced tomatoes and avocado. Incredibly delicious. Yum. I also ran 5 miles in 40:13 on Saturday and played soccer for the first time in years on Thursday. It felt good.

This weekend I might have messed up my experiment a little. I had a taco and quesadilla at Taco Bell and a ginger cookie while sitting around a campfire Friday night. Then I had a piece of corn bread and biscuit at Cracker Barrel and some lemon meringue pie, a chocolate cookie (I usually don't like cookies, but this one was rich and delicious,) ice cream and cake at a birthday party Saturday night. Oh well. It was all in relative moderation.

Okay. Pictures. It is fun to look at the pictures from today and compare them to last week. I can't say I see a lot of improvement, but the spots have moved around a bit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment