1.30.2011

Work Outs

Some of you are wondering what my exercise schedule is like. Well, it's not secret I like to be active. I kept an exercise log Jan 25-30. Take a look.

Jan 25
Morning: Treadmill - 3 mile run - 22:23
Abs of Steel - 15 min video
Afternoon: Walk - 3 miles - approx 1:10:00

30-3338-LTB-SIDE.jpg
My New Love.
Jan 26
Morning: Treadmill - 3.1 mile run - 23:36
Biceps curls - 3 sets of 12 - 20 lbs
Forward parallel lifts - 3 sets of 12 - 12 lbs
Lateral lifts - 3 sets of 12 - 5 lbs
Overhead triceps lift - 3 sets of 15 - 20 lbs
Dead lifts - 2 sets of 15 - 40 lbs
Wall squats - 2 sets - 60 seconds
Abs of Steel - 15 min video
Afternoon: Walk - 3 miles - approx 1:00:00

Jan 27
Morning: No workout
Afternoon: Walk - 3 miles - approx 1:15:00

Jan 28
Morning: Treadmill - 3 mile run - 22:40
Abs of Steel - 15 min video
Afternoon: Walk - 3 miles - approx 1:00:00

Jan 29
Morning: Bike Ride - 36.5 miles - 2:15:00
Afternoon: Bike Ride - 2.5 miles - n/a

Jan 30
Afternoon: Walk - 2 miles - approx 40 mins

I typically get up in the morning at 5:00 so I can find time to get a good run in. A great start to my day! I bought a my first road bike Thursday! I absolutely love it! Sorry no pictures yet. (The one above is the picture they have online. I don't think they'll let me post this for long since it isn't my picture, so take a quick look while you can!)




1 comment:

  1. You're doing Abs of Steel! I love that workout. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete